Private Coaching sessions are tailored to the specific needs of your child and family and work with you to develop personalized solutions. That means that you and your child get one on one support, attention and guidance and that the sessions are designed specifically for you.
Private sessions also provide the opportunity for children to share and explore things of a more sensitive or personal nature - things that they may feel embarrassed about or uncomfortable discussing in a group setting.
This may include:
- Fears, worries and anxiety
- Family breakdown or divorce
- Loss of a loved one
- Low self-esteem/self-worth
Private Coaching may be the best option for your child if
- You want a personalized coaching program specifically tailored to your child and family's needs.
- Your child or family would prefer more privacy and individual attention.
- Your child is a very creative thinker who needs the space and time to explore concepts in unique and personalized ways
- Concentration and focus in group settings is a struggle for your child.
- Your child is shy or introverted and would feel more comfortable with one on one sessions.
- They have already attended Inspired Kids Classes and want to learn and develop more advanced and personalized skills and techniques
- They have already attended Inspired Kids Classes and want to maintain and build upon what they have learned over time (To maintain and continue developing their skills, I recommend that all Inspired Kids have 1 Private Session per term on an ongoing basis. This equates to 1 Private Coaching Block per year.)
Private Session Prices
Initial Parents Session - $125
1 x 60-90 minute Parents Session
One Off Private Session - $125
1 x 60 minute session
4 Part Private Coaching Block for kids - $387 (saving $113)
4 x Inspired Kids/Teen Sessions 45-60 minutes each
Part Private Coaching Block for kids - $750 (saving $250)
8 x Inspired Kids/Teens Sessions 45-60 minutes each
Please note that in most cases an Initial Parent's Session must be booked before a child engages in Private Coaching.